Wednesday, March 4, 2020

BUSINESS ENGLISH PARIS: Pourquoi les Français parlent-ils si mal l’anglais ?

Pourquoi les Français parlent-ils si mal l'anglais ?


Business English Paris is now on Quora.  I was browsing there this afternoon and saw this question about why French people speak such bad English. I thought it was a very interesting question and very relevant to Business English Paris' mission to help French professionals improve their English communication skills. So, I left a response on Quora (one of my first) and then I wrote a more lengthy response which I just uploaded to Business English Paris' LinkedIn page  If you would like to read my response, you can do so here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

QUESTION: Do You Think That if You Wear your Pyjamas to Work You Will Get Fired?

 Giggles 😄 I know, I know. I have too much free time. But I just wondered what would happen if people wore their PJs to work. Do you think ...