Tuesday, November 2, 2021

THE BUSINESS ENGLISH WORD OF THE DAY IS: REBOOT

Oh my gosh, I have to reboot. I have been out of commission for over a year! Oye!

French translatiobn: démarrer 


Hello Darlings! It is November 2, 2021

You must be wondering if I survived the coronavirus.

Yes, so far, I have survived the coronavirus but I am not bragging. I am keeping my fingers crossed and hoping for the best. And you? How did you fare? Did you get it? Did anyone you know contract it? How awful it is, and has been, eh?

Well, obviously, it has been a minute since I came on here. Don't tell anybody but I forgot I was doing this blog and I forgot I had a youtube channel connected to it, and I forgot I had an IG page. I have very short-term memory and so much has happened in the last year that I just forgot.

Now I have to reboot. I have to rédemarrer as they say in French. Don't hold your collective breaths because I am not promising that I will be even remotely consistent. I know myself. There will be many reboots.

I haven't been a total slacker, though. I have been working on three books, a new blog, a new youtube channel and IG channel about one of the books, and other stuff. So my batteries are still active but I just need to reboot


What about you? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

QUESTION: Do You Think That if You Wear your Pyjamas to Work You Will Get Fired?

 Giggles 😄 I know, I know. I have too much free time. But I just wondered what would happen if people wore their PJs to work. Do you think ...